ACCS PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our client’s trust. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want, is to be a top priority for all of us at ACCS. Here, then, is our promise to our individual clients:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our clients share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our clients, which includes advising our clients about our services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of client information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary action.
- We will not reveal client information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the client in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the client, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of client information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. If the client has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We will tell clients at least once annually how they may remove their names from marketing lists.
- Should we ever hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep clients files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will tell our clients how and where to conveniently access their account information and how to notify us about errors, which we will address promptly.